I cannot attach any file anywhere. Not able to do it on facebook, in emails, a website.

Options

I bought a new ACER laptop yesterday and I cannot attach any file anywhere. Not able to do it on facebook, in different email accounts, on different websites. I tried different browsers and it doesnt work. I checked the security settings on my firewall, looks ok. I tried different laptop on the same network, there everything is ok. I have no clue what can it be. Any idea?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I cannot attach any file anywhere. Not able to do it on facebook, in emails, on a website.

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @Darkoooo,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for using 1Password! :)

I cannot attach any file anywhere. Not able to do it on facebook, in different email accounts, on different websites.

Am I right that with the help of 1Password you are trying to fill your credentials on those websites, but it doesn't work as expected? If so, could you please specify what version of 1Password you are using (4 or 6) and do you have 1Password browser extension installed on your laptop? This info will be really helpful in understanding the whole situation.

Thanks in advance!

++
    Greg

• Darkoooo
    Darkoooo
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @Greg,

thanks for the support but seems that has been false alarm. After i tried everything that i know, i called my ISP. They told me that they have some issues there for some time...its up and down all the time.

take care
    Darko

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm sorry to hear that, but hopefully they'll be able to get that fixed for you. I also had some trouble with my cable this year as well, which is hopefully resolved now. And if you ever have questions, comments, or suggestions regarding 1Password, we're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.