The suggested articles don't answer my question.

Options

I bought ($58.00 I think) 1Password for Windows not realizing that there is no instruction for the beta version. After hours of trolling You Tube in frustration, I attempted to try to figure it out on my own. The browser extension, the app (i have an iPhone), and the Windows PC version are all there but I just want to get rid of it all and start over. (I even created a second account on my desk top thinking that would be cleaner, but it just made everything more confusing.) Perhaps I should not try to use it until the Beta is no longer in Beta. What do you suggest? Since I don't see where "preferences" is I can't move forward with any of the instructions. So frustrating for something that should not be taking days and days to figure out. Thanks so much .

1Password Version: no "Preferences" to find it
Extension Version: 4.5.9.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: I have no idea/ iCloud maybe
Referrer: forum-search:Can I delete my 2 accounts and start from scratch. I did not fill any passwords out yet. (PC Beta)

Comments

• janicerr
    janicerr
    Community Member
    Options

Ok So I just figured out that my 1st account on this device is the Windows Version for PC which is in beta. I use a Surface Pro 2 so I can also get apps on it. My second "account" on my Surface Pro 2 is the app version. I have NOT downloaded a seconf Windows PC version on this same device...yet. ( i now have 2 different key codes) I want to either go back to my original beta account created or if that is not suggested i will only work from the 2Password App on this same device. Suggestions? Thank you.,

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@janicerr: Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like you're just using an iPhone and a Surface. Is that correct? You can find the version of the 1Password for Windows beta by clicking the Settings "gear" icon in the upper right. In 1Password for iOS, you can find the version under Settings by scrolling down. Please let me know what you find!

It seems like you have a single 1Password Account, so we just need to get that setup on each of your devices. You can login in the 1Password for Windows beta under Settings > Accounts & Vaults > Sign in to 1Password Account. Then do the same in 1Password for iOS under Settings > Accounts. This will make sure that any information you add on one can be accessed on the other.

I'm sorry for the frustration you've had so far, but if you'll let me know what you're trying to do and where you're running into trouble, I'll be happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.