To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Incorrect account key

Options
luanscal
luanscal
Community Member

Good morning! Today, all my apps and browsers on which I was logged started saying that my account key was incorrect. I didn't make any changes recently in my account. They're all saying that "The account key for this email address should start with: (...)" and the code that it displays is different from the one I have saved on my recovery paper.

Comments

• Jacob
    edited September 2016
    Options

Hi @luanscal! Sorry for the trouble. I see your account was converted to an individual one a little while back. You have a new sign-in address with the individual account: my.1password.com. Please try signing in with that in the prompt you get, and let us know how it goes. :)

ref: B5-2011

• luanscal
    luanscal
    Community Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

Thanks! That worked on the web...
    Should I delete and re-add my account on my apps? I can't seam to change the URL of my account on the iPhone app.
    If I do this, will I lose any newly saved password that hasn't synced because of the error?

• @luanscal Did you create any items between not being able to sign in and now? Those will be lost from signing out. Please check how many items are in the app, then compare it with what you see when signing in to my.1password.com in your browser. Let me know what you get and I can help out with any discrepancies.

• luanscal
    luanscal
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, but I think it was only one item. I can copy that one manually, no problem...
    Thank you very much for your help!

• No problem! Let us know if you have any other questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.