I can't update my extension using Mozilla.

I can't update my 1password extension using my Mozilla browser.
After clicking the "Update Now" button and going through the the update process I am continually prompted again to update.......HELP???

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I can't update my extension using Mozilla. After clicking the Update Now button I am prompted again to update.......

Comments

• gpc1957
    gpc1957
    Community Member

I can't update my 1password extension using my Mozilla Firefox browser (49.0.1)
    After clicking the "Update Now" button and going through the the update process I am continually prompted again to update.......HELP???
    1Password Version: 4.6.1.616
    Extension Version:
    OS Version: Windows 10 Home
    Sync Type: ???

1Password Version: 4.6.1.616
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Windows 10 Home
    Sync Type: Dropbox
    Referrer: forum-search:I'm not able to update my 1password extension in Mozilla Firefox

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@gpc1957: Firefox handles extensions itself, but while it will update them automatically, how and when this is done is unpredictable; so the best way to ensure you get the latest version is to uninstall the old one and download the latest from the AgileBits website. Just follow these steps:

1. Remove the 1Password extension from Firefox
    2. Complete any browser updates
    3. Restart Windows
    4. Install the 1Password browser extensions

At this point, when you use the extension, you should be presented with a webpage and also a prompt from 1Password. Just verify that the codes match, authorize the connection, and you should be all set. Let me know how it turns out! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@gpc1957: I've merged your separate posts into a single thread so we're not having the same conversation in multiple places. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.