1password extension is not working with chrome with different profiles.

On one computer the browser has become unusable because 1password update popups are continuous. Click, update, message on webpage says successful, but then a few seconds later the same popup again. Repeats indefinitely. On another computer the extension only works with 1 profile. I'm using the latest versions of everything. Also FYI to log into 1password on my MAC and on my PC I have different passwords. Why are they separate?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:1password extension continuously updates with popup message

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tony_g: I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble using 1Password in Chrome. Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me all OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

support.1password.com/cs/version/

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, can you tell me which specific "message" and "popup" you're referring to? Regarding your Master Password, that's impossible to say. AgileBits never has access to this or your data. Did you perhaps setup a different Master Password on one originally, and then start using another later on? Please let me know what you find. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.