Accessing the same data between iPhone & Windows 10

I purchased 1Password Pro for my iphone. I want to have access to the passwords I create on my iphone on my Windows 10 laptop. Based on everything I could find this should be a no brainer (and I am not getting it :) ). Another note, when I open 1Password 4 on my laptop it comes up as 1Password Trial.

I have logged into my windows 10 laptop using the same login information but it acts like it is creating a new account (and not seeing the account I have created on my iphone.

What am I missing?

Thank you!

1Password Version: 4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @tmersino,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll help you get everything set up, syncing, and in order.

You're speaking of an account but I think you're referring to a vault. Or am I wrong and you actually have an account on 1Password.com?
    Please let us know which it is and we'll guide you through the process of getting everything set up.

Cheers,

Alex

• tmersino
    tmersino
    Community Member

I purchased the 1Password Pro and I registered it and created an account on my iPhone and received an account code. Doesn't the windows app use the same account information as what I have on my iPhone?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hello @tmersino,

Sorry for the confusion! I was able to find two 1Password accounts under your name and it seems to be more complicated than we thought. Could you please shoot us an email about this issue to support@agilebits.com? This way we will be able to figure out your current setup and solve this puzzle in no time. :)

Please attach the diagnostics report from your iPhone to that email. Here are the instructions on how to do that –

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

I look forward to your reply! Thanks in advance! :+1:

• tmersino
    tmersino
    Community Member

Great! Thank you!!! I appreciate your response time so much. :)

• You're most welcome, @tmersino!

Please send us the diagnostics reports so we can get a better overview of what your setup looks like.

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?ios

—Windows—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?win

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject of your diagnostics email(s) before you hit "Send":

[#MKM-94461-965]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Alex

• tmersino
    tmersino
    Community Member

I sent it but I will add the [#MKM-94461-965] to the subject.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tmersino: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: MKM-94461-965

This discussion has been closed.