Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

1P.PNG 40.9K

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Sunshine: There's no final version of 1Password. We're still working on the next update. And the next. And the next. ;)

It looks like you may have either some legacy data that 1Password cannot read, or something left over from importing into an old beta. You didn't bother to mention the sync setup you're using. Are these perhaps part of an old OPVault or AgileKeychain vault that you've added to the app? Are you also using a 1Password Account? Let me know what you find! :)

• Sunshine
    Sunshine
    Community Member
    edited October 2016

Hi again ;)

yes i use 1Password Account and everything is fresh installed. No old data.
    I add every login manually in my account and sync to Windows V6 and iOS.
    By the way, the sync process on iOS knows this problems not.

Best regards

• Sunshine
    Sunshine
    Community Member

I just checked again, now the cryptically entrys are vanished and my normal logins are displayed.......
    Very strange.

When i open 1Password mini i can see the cryptically entrys for 1-2 seconds then they changed to my normal logins.
    It looks like the decryption is too slow or my PC to fast ;)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Sunshine: Ah, thank you for letting me know! You may be right about the decryption. 1Password 6 is pretty fast, but it's young and we're continuing to optimize it. I'm glad that the items are displaying properly now.

If you run into this same problem in the future, please generate diagnostic information and send it to to us so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening and then improve it:

1. Open the main 1Password app
    2. In the Search box, type /log and press Enter
    3. Save the log and attach it to a new email to support+windows@agilebits.com

And if you can attach a screenshot as well (like you did in your first post) it will show us the UUIDs we're looking for for the problem items.

Just be sure to include a link to this forum thread and your username in the email so we can 'connect the dots'. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can quickly track it down. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.