Installation od version 6 refused by windows, 8.1 - help needed im loosing it

It shows that message when i try to download 1password 6 :
The update corresponding to KB2919355 needs to be installed before you can install this product on Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2. Ive followed the link but they always send me to another update needed....

I have installed 1password4 and its okay, but i especially needed the account to sync all my devices. I dont understand my PC is up to date adn works pretty. I've just installed a bunch of new program without any troubles....but 1password doesnt work...

I have even tried to run the update manually one by one as stated on microsoft website informaton page for each of them.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS Windows 8.1 X 6.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mewlo29: Sorry for the trouble! It sounds like .Net is either out of date or damaged on your system. Please install the current version from here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344

Note the ID is 53344. Make sure you're not being redirected to a different one. Some people have reported that happening with Microsoft's site for some reason.

Then, if you're still getting an error, you can use Microsoft's .Net repair tool to get all fixed up:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30135

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• mewlo29
    mewlo29
    Community Member

Here is what they propose me ....

{Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (Offline Installer) for Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 ............
    Version:
    File Name:
    NDP462-KB3151800-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe
    Date Published:
    7/20/2016
    File Size:
    59.1 MB

Please see the Knowledge Base Article KB3151800 for more information. }

Is it the right one?

• Hi @mewlo29,

Yes, that's fine. The minimal .NET version requirement for 1Password 6 is 4.6.1 but 4.6.2 will work better, please do install the latest update.

This discussion has been closed.