Social security numbers not syncing properly.

Options
TheDetective
TheDetective
Community Member
edited October 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

A while back I added my social security number to my vault using 1Password on Android. I recently noticed that while the card does show in the wallet section on 1Password for Windows, the number is not there, only my name. Any ideas? Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:social security numbers not showing

Comments

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @TheDetective, before we can narrow down the cause of this issue, I need a bit more information about your current setup.

Are you using Dropbox sync or do you have a 1Password account?
    Are you using 1Password 4 or 1Password 6 for Windows?

• TheDetective
    TheDetective
    Community Member
    Options

I am using 1Password 4 and Dropbox for sync.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @TheDetective.

Thanks for clearing that up! This issue will require some more detective work. ;)

It would be great, if you could share diagnostics reports from your Windows PC and Android phone. Here are the instructions on how to do that –

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report here, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

We look forward to your email! Thanks in advance! :+1:

This discussion has been closed.