Company is blocking Dropbox, how do I sync

Options

I have 3 PC's (one work - blocking Dropbox), two home both use dropbox; 4 IOS devices 2 phones/2ipads, all four use dropbox. the home devices are split with my wife and I.

We share a dropbox account.
My work does not let me use dropbox on the their pc.
We don't share icloud accounts. 2 separate accounts - each for our own.
My work does allow - google drive - but not on my home pc since I have a personal gdrive and so does my wife.

Can I simply send a file to my work pc periodically to make it available, from my work pc? not the best, but at least it could subscribe and I could keep my other devices up to day using dropbox....

Scott

1Password Version: 4.6.1.616
Extension Version: 4.6.1.90
OS Version: OSX 10.0.2
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @sk_dickinson,

Thank you for reaching out and using 1Password!

There is a variety of syncing options in 1Password. From what I understand, you can keep a copy of your vault updated in a folder you specify. It’s up to you to configure your preferred sync solution to keep that folder in sync with other computers. 1Password 4 for Windows, which you are using, allows you to simply save your vault in the folder of your choice.

However, I would recommend you to take a look at 1Password Families. With 1Password Families account you can use 1Password on your work PC (your vault is stored on our servers and you don't need Dropbox) and easily share passwords with your wife, if needed.

I hope it helps. Please tell me if you are interested in 1Password Families, so I could provide more details. :)

Thanks in advance!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.