Citi Bank form fill issue

Options
TravelSD
TravelSD
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I have Citi credit cards, and regularly use their online site. 1Password correctly captured my username and password. However, it appears there's some Javascript or something on the Citicards.com site that knows if you type in the username, or use a program to form fill. I can see 1Password filling in the username, but the whole box turns red when I try and login. I have to physically type in my username to actually login. The filled password field is fine.

Is there a way for 1Password to get around this? I assume it's a security "feature". But none of my other financial institutions do anything similar.

1Password Version: 6.1.272d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2016
    Options

@TravelSD: Yeah it's kind of strange. We've made a number of changes over the years to work better with Citi, but their site changes too! As a Citi customer myself, I feel your pain. :lol:

Fortunately Citi's proliferation of webforms gives us some other options. Try this URL instead:

https://accountonline.citi.com/cards/svc/LoginGet.do

You should be able to get it working just by saving that URL in your existing Citi login item. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.