Auto fill on Tutanota not working properly

Backspaze
Backspaze
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

If I go to https://app.tutanota.de and use the keyboard shortcut to auto fill, 1PWmini pops up for a fraction of a second and then just disappears without filling in the credentials. Clicking the browser extension shows that it does recognize the site as it only list the one item that is related to that URL.

If I open 1PWmini in the state that display all items in the vault, search for Tutanota and click that item, the site opens in a new tab and the credentials are filled in automatically, but it doesn't proceed to log me in even though I've activated the option Automatically sign in after filling usernames and passwords in 1PW.

In an attempt to fix this I deleted the Tutanota-item from the vault, entered my credentials for the site and logged in but 1PW didn't seem to detect that since no prompt about saving the credentials popped up.

1Password Version: 6.1.272d
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Families

Comments

• Backspaze
    Backspaze
    Community Member

Ok, I think you can ignore this. After testing this several times during the evening with the same result, I tried once again after completing the post above and all is working as it should again...

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Hmm. Well, I'm glad to hear it's working for you now, but be sure to let us know if you run into any other issues. Have a great weekend! :)

• Hi @Backspaze,

If you see this happens again, please send us your 1Password logs, it might contain some logs that could explain what happened.

Here's how to send us the logs:

1. Click on the start button to search for Event Viewer, open it.
    2. On the left sidebar, expand Applications and Services Logs, 1Password should show up below here
    3. Right click on 1Password to select Save all events as and save it as 'logs.txt', set Save as Type to Text (tab delimited) (*.txt)
    4. Email that file to us at support+windowsbeta@agilebits.com and in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.
  • Backspaze
    Backspaze
    Community Member

@MikeT

Since I know the time frame during which this occurred (yesterday evening/night-ish) I exported all the relevant events and emailed those according to your instructions.

I'll try to remember this for future events so I can pin down the exact event.

• Thanks, we'll take a look at it and see what we can find.

This discussion has been closed.