the program does not seem to be loading correctly

Options

Since yesterday (10/21/16), I have not been able to load any information. A sequence of letters and numbers are listed alphabetically followed by an item number, so I can't tell what's what.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:for the past day, I have not been able to access any information

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @mjgraphics,

I am sorry to hear about these troubles you have with 1Password! Let's try to find out what happened.

Could you please specify the following:

• What version of 1Password you are using at the moment?
    • Have you recently imported your data from a different vault?
    • Did it happen to all of the items in your vault?

This info will be really helpful in understanding this issue. Thanks in advance!

++
    Greg

• MikeT
    edited October 2016
    Options

Hi @mjgraphics,

It sounds like 1Password 6 and if so, that can be problematic for the first few seconds until it finishes syncing after unlocking. We will fix this soon.

Can you tell me if this happens in the main app or 1Password mini? Try unlocking in the main app, wait up to a minute to see if it resolves on its own.

If not, can you email us your 1Password logs:

1. Click on the start button to search for Event Viewer, open it.
    2. On the left sidebar, expand Applications and Services Logs, 1Password should show up below here
    3. Right click on 1Password to select Save all events as and save it as 'logs.txt', set Save as Type to Text (tab delimited) (*.txt)
    4. Email that file to us at support+windowsbeta@agilebits.com and in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know here when you've sent the email, so we can confirm we got it.

This discussion has been closed.