Forgot license

Options

I forgot my license for the Windows program and the agile bits support email keeps kicking back to my. Anyone able to help me in here?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@QuackaDEW: Unfortunately we don't have any records matching this email address. Did you perhaps use different information at the time of purchase?

If you're still having trouble finding it, please check your records, as you'll have an email receipt regardless of where it was purchased. It should also include transaction details that may help track it down.

And then email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com so we can get you taken care of. Please let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

• QuackaDEW
    QuackaDEW
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Brenty. I sent an email to the support email you mentioned. On the site it defaults to missing the + in between, so that must be the prob there.

And I included an alternative email, even one that is no longer in use. And I have run through my email and can't find agile bits email, but it has been quite a few years ago.

Thanks again.

• @QuackaDEW

On which site does it miss the + between support and licenses?

Did you manage to send us an email at this point?

Cheers!

• QuackaDEW
    QuackaDEW
    Community Member
    Options

When you start the pc version, there is a little pop up the asks if you forgot license key. It then directs you to a support page which has you enter the email on file. It then has a dialogue box that pops up and says is you don't receive your email in 5 min click here and the gmail pop up with the support email pre-filled has the space.

And I did manage to send an email, but now it is saying the product is registered.....

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@QuackaDEW: I'm not sure I understand. Do you mean that, even though the app is registered, it's still asking you for a license? If so, that's definitely not right at all. If this happens again, please take a screenshot and then generate a diagnostic report and send it to support+forums@agilebits.com so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Just be sure to include a link to this forum thread and your username in the email so we can 'connect the dots'. Also, knowing your timezone and the date/time of the incident will help us find it in the logs. We will get to the bottom of this! :)

This discussion has been closed.