i have i password pro on iOS but need to set up and share account on windows surface book

Options

I have 1 password pro on iPhone, iPad, and mac, but want to setup on my surface book and share data? how do i set it up on windows machine and how do i setup to share data - do i need to purchase another license?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:i have i password pro on iOS but need to set up and share account on windows surface book

Comments

• Hi @mrpvet,

Thanks for contacting us.
    You have two ways of getting your data onto that sweet sweet Surface Book:

1. You can sync the data using Dropbox between your iOS devices, your Mac, and your Surface Book. In that case you'll need a licence for 1Password for Windows. That will not be a problem. You can get a discount on the licence for Windows if you send us a copy of the receipt for 1Password for Mac from the Mac App Store to support+licenses@agilebits.com (in that case, please put a link to this discussion into the email).
    2. You can create an account at https://1password.com, it's quick, easy, a year costs about as much the discounted licence for 1Password for Windows, and you'll never have to worry about syncing, paid licence upgrades for 1Password on any device, and it's amazingly secure.

Please let us know if this helps or if you have more questions.

Cheers,

Alex

This discussion has been closed.