I own 1password3. I downloaded 6, redid all my sites and now it says my trial is over.

I assumed that my 6 worked because I owned 3. Now it says my trial is over. This was never free software. I emailed you days ago and no responded. I don't want to go through all the work of locking 1 and doing all the work over again and why would anyone expect that that would have to once they bought the software?

1Password Version: 3 and 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.10.5
Sync Type: don't use ICloud
Referrer: forum-search:I own 1password3. I downloaded 6, redid all my sites and now it says my trial is over.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@kellyhouston: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! 1Password 6 is a paid upgrade from version 3, but you can also get it as part of the subscription service, which includes all of the apps and does away with sync configuration and license management.

We don't have any messages in our inbox from this email address, so I wonder if you sent it from another — or if it got stuck in your outbox. If we received it, you'll have gotten a response immediately from BitBot with a Support ID, so please post that here so I can take a look. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.