1Password caused Windows to freeze.

I tried to input something in my browser and suddenly the system was frozen.
I checked the Event Viewer and found a error:
AgileBits.OnePassword.Browsers.WebSocketBrowserListener System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object. Object name:“System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream”。 在 System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult) 在 WebSocketSharp.Ext.<>c__DisplayClass9.b__8(IAsyncResult ar)

This happened more than once and I found that this error showed up when my computer froze a few days ago.
I am using a Chinese Input Method Program called QQ Pinyin, I think this is a compatible issue.
I checked Task Manger and found that QQ Pinyin service is under 1Password like the picture:

It's so awkward because I cannot use 1Password Extension on my browser and awkward again because it unexpectedly caused my computer to freeze.
I think I'd better uninstall 1Password 6 for Windows and install version 4 with syncing my data on Dropbox.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• zhaidoudou123
    zhaidoudou123
    Community Member

After uninstalling 1Password, I found QQpinyin service under f.lux and pximouse as well, so I think it is essential for it to attach onto other programs to work properly.
    But I still think it is a compatible issue between 1Password and the Chinese input method.
    By the way, for the last issue about browser extension, I strongly advised you to try a native Chinese version Windows 10 to find what is happening on a Eastern-language Windows. If it is essential, I can help you get the download link and install it.

Finally I reinstalled 1Password and hoped the freeze won't happen any more.

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni

Hey @zhaidoudou123, sorry for the trouble here! I'm not familiar with QQ Pinyin, but I can tell you that I've never seen a 1Password crash or bug freeze an entire PC, so this is very strange.

Before we go any deeper into this issue, I'd love to have a Diagnostic Report to better understand what's going on. You can generate one from 1Password by going to "Settings > Generate Diagnostics Report", next save the file on your Desktop, attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

I hope this helps, please let us know.

• zhaidoudou123
    zhaidoudou123
    Community Member
    edited November 2016

@mohamedosman
    Thank you for your reply!
    The support ID is [#QIT-78868-742].

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni

Hey @zhaidoudou123, I've got your email with your logs and will reply to you there. Thanks for sending them over!

This discussion has been closed.