HI, 2 questions please:

1- how can I get a paper backup of all the info in my 1Password Vault? The export feature only copies the info about logins and not wallet information, for example.
2- when I add a text field, say for address, I would like to have the ability to have several lines of information. I can only have one line. is there a way to put more than one line in a text field, other than the secure note?

1Password Version: 4.6.1.616
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:multiple lines in text field

Comments

• handsome110
    handsome110
    Community Member

how will I get an answer?

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni

Hey @handsome110, sorry for the late reply.

how can I get a paper backup of all the info in my 1Password Vault? The export feature only copies the info about logins and not wallet information

1Password 4 is only capable of exporting logins or secure notes, and cannot export other types.

when I add a text field, say for address, I would like to have the ability to have several lines of information. I can only have one line. is there a way to put more than one line in a text field, other than the secure note?

All items in 1Password 4 have a "notes" field which you can use to add many lines of text. This is what it'll look like:

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

@handsome110 ,

Another option for printouts - you can use the onepif2html converter to export your data as a 1PIF file, and convert it to HTML, which you can open in a browser and print. See the onepif2html.pdf sample in the Screenshots and Samples link in the first post of the converter suite thread. If you use this method, use the 1.09 version of the suite, located in Testing Bits.

The printout format can be customized if it isn't to your liking. It was designed to be very compact, to minimize the number of pages output. I've provided customized output formats as requested for a few people.

This discussion has been closed.