Taskbar always stuck at 1% progress

Whenever I have the full 1Password windows app open, it seems to be permanently stuck at 1% progress on the taskbar. I don't think anything is actually in progress, but it's pretty odd for it to be stuck in this way. Closing and restarting doesn't seem to make any difference.

Is this a known issue?

1Password Version: 6.1.296d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: 1Password Family

Comments

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni

Hey @BrakePad, no this isn't a known issue, but I'll make a not of it right now!

Does this happen every time you open 1Password? If you completely terminate the 1Password process through "Task Manager" and re-open the app, do you still see the progress?

• BrakePad
    BrakePad
    Community Member

Indeed it does. Even after a PC restart, the very first open of 1Password results in the green sliver, even before unlocking the vault.

I just realized there's a separate Windows Beta topic - I may have listed this in the wrong bucket - I'm on the 1Password 6 native windows build.

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni

Hey @BrakePad,

Indeed it does. Even after a PC restart, the very first open of 1Password results in the green sliver, even before unlocking the vault.

Thanks for that detail. I've made a note of this issue and will look at it more closely myself.

I just realized there's a separate Windows Beta topic - I may have listed this in the wrong bucket - I'm on the 1Password 6 native windows build.

You're in the right place, you're using a stable version of 1Password 6 :).

• BrakePad
    BrakePad
    Community Member

Great, thanks @mohamedosman. Let me know if you need any more info.

• Hi @BrakePad,

Just to let you know, we can reproduce it on Windows 7 and we will get it fixed soon.

This discussion has been closed.