I've been having continuing challenges with my 1password from extension issues to lack of sync.

Options

sync issues ongoing. Can I get telephone support please. This is causing a huge problem for my work. Unable to get dropbox to sync. doesn't allow me to do wifi sync..

1Password Version: 4.6.1.616
Extension Version: firefox
OS Version: windows 7
Sync Type: nothing works
Referrer: forum-search:I've been having continuing challenges with my 1password from extension issues to lack of sync.

Comments

• Hi @dgoddard,

Thanks for writing in. Please do not switch between sync methods, they will cause more issues if you're not careful. If you're at work, many companies do not permit the Bonjour protocol that we use for Wi-Fi sync and many also blocks Dropbox.

Please email us your 1Password diagnostics report, we can usually see what's wrong from that report. Use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• dgoddard
    dgoddard
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike, Thank you for the assistance. I've just sent the email thank you for the help.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dgoddard: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: BLQ-13533-314

This discussion has been closed.