New logins don't show up in our team members accounts; syncing doesn't seem to work.

Options

I added a new login to one of our team vault. One teammember doesn't see the login at all. And and other teammember didn't get the lastest update of the login (I added the website link). We're using 1password for Windows version 1.6.296d

thanks,
robert

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:New logins don't show up in our team members accounts; syncing doesn't seem to work.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rjverkuylen: Is each team member able to login to their account on 1Password.com and view their data? Also, make sure you're not putting items that you want to share in the Personal vault, as that is never shared. In order for a team member to be able to access an item, it will need to be in a shared vault that they have been granted access to. Please let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you!

• rjverkuylen
    rjverkuylen
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Brenty,
    Thanks for your swift reply. We'll check if they can login to their account.
    Robert

• rjverkuylen
    rjverkuylen
    Community Member
    Options

One member can sign in, the other can't... She can sign in to the browser extension and the desktop program, but not the online account. any ideas?

• Hi @rjverkuylen,

Thanks for writing back, that explains one of the issues. Her account credentials are invalid, so she won't be able to get any data until she can sign in.

There's a bug in the 6.1.296 version where if the credentials are invalid, the app doesn't inform the user. This has been fixed in the latest beta update and we plan to ship that as a stable update soon. However, that wouldn't let her back into her account, the cause of the issue is that she has changed her credentials.

For now, you have to ask her if she has recently changed her master password, account key or something that would prevent her from signing in again. You may have to do an account recovery if she cannot recall what she've changed.

We've also fixed another issue where if you create a new item using the 1Password browser extension, the sync isn't triggered in the main app to push the new data to the server, you'd have to restart the app to sync it. For now, restart the app and check your 1Password.com web app account to make sure your new item shows up. If it does, the other teammates should see it now.

Both issues will be addressed in the next stable update very soon.

• rjverkuylen
    rjverkuylen
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike,
    Thanks, we'll try that.
    best
    robert

• MikeT
    edited November 2016
    Options

Hi @rjverkuylen,

Just a follow-up, we've just shipped 1Password 6.1.308d update that will address these two issues.

Please let us know how it turns out for you guys.

This discussion has been closed.