Can't Find My License Key, tried to insert several email accoutns on website, email adresses unknown

Options

Can't Find License Key

I have bought a one password account through the apple app store to use on my mac. Recently I switched to a windows computer and I want to transfer my onepassword account and data to my new computer. However there is a problem : I can’t find my license key on my mac. I tried to retrieve the license key through your site by giving several email accounts I use. When I checked my inboxes I only received emails stating that the email adresses were unknown in your database. How can I retrieve my license key? Thank you in advance.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@julialoth: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion!

Since you purchased 1Password from the Mac App Store, we won't have any record of it, as it is owned and operated by Apple. You also will not have an account or a license key. Accounts only used for the 1Password.com subscription service, and, as you can imagine, Apple does not sell Windows software.

But you can download 1Password for Mac again from the App Store at any time since it is tied to your Apple ID. Just go to your purchase history and search for it. If you're still having trouble finding it, please check your records, as you'll have an email receipt regardless of where it was purchased. It should also include transaction details that may help track it down. And then email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com and we can give you a discount on the Windows version.

However, you may want to consider a 1Password subscription, since it will give you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and do away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data:

https://1password.com/sign-up/

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.