1PW6 WIN - Account Synchronisation

Options

Good morning, quick question I couldn't find an answer so far...
When I change anything on a PC#1, I could not yet figure out what triggers the synchronisation between PC#1 and your server and then between your server an a PC#2. It takes ages until I get PC#2 on the status/synchronised of PC#1. I can force that entire synchronisation via exiting and restarting 1PW6 WIN on both PCs but this is not really convenient. Is there any possibility to trigger synchronisation within 1PW6 WIN with your server apart from restarting the App? Thanks a lot.

1Password Version: 6.1.308d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: WIN 10
Sync Type: Account

Comments

• pawo
    pawo
    Community Member
    Options

Hm...I just notice myself after I have restarted both PCs and obviously 1PW6, that the synchronisation is almost instant now...as it should be. Maybe it was the restart of both PCs which fixed any sort of issue here. I write this in case someone else might see the same problem. Thanks and sorry for bothering on a 1PW6 non-issue.

• Scav77
    Scav77
    Community Member
    Options

Hello.
    I've the same problem, but restarting the PC doesn't fix the problem.
    I've always quit and restart 1PW6 WIN program.

I'm using 1PW6 Win v6.1.308 on Win7

• Hi guys,

The sync should happen every time you make an edit or unlock the app. The app has a connection to our server, so when the server detects a change, the app will be informed right away.

@Scav77, can you email us your 1Password diagnostics report. Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• Scav77
    Scav77
    Community Member
    Options

I've send you an email with the report attached.

• Thanks, we got the email and will reply as soon as we can.

ref: MSM-49473-687

This discussion has been closed.