New item

Options

Hello Tell me how to add passwords to the new version? I have not worked passwords add button.

I'm so glad that Windovs is now very similar to the version on the Mac (I and Mac and PC)

As if planning Russian version for windows?

1Password Version: 6.1.308
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ADMiNZ: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! I'm glad to hear that you're liking the direction of the new app! However, the new 1Password 6 Windows desktop app does not have full support for local vaults yet, so it is not possible to edit or add new items there. Unless you're using the 1Password.com subscription service, there is no need to use 1Password 6, so you can continue using 1Password 4 which has full local vault support. We'll also be adding localizations to the new app down the road, along with other features. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• ADMiNZ
    ADMiNZ
    Community Member
    Options

Do you plan to add it to 6? or you just translate all your service that I say is not necessary.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ADMiNZ: Yep. Local vault support will be added to the new app once it's ready, and translations as well. Thanks for your patience!

• ADMiNZ
    ADMiNZ
    Community Member
    Options

Already we added records creation? or when the wait?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @ADMiNZ,

We are working hard on both, local vault support and translations in 1Password 6, but I don't have any timeframe for you at this point. The updates are published here regularly, so you can stay tuned with the latest news. :)

If you have other questions, please let us know. This is what our forums are for.

Thank you!

++
    Greg

• ADMiNZ
    ADMiNZ
    Community Member
    Options

Hello.
    When will version 6 support for local storage?

• Hi @ADminz,

We don't have a timeframe, it won't be for a while. If you need full local vault support, you'll need to use 1Password 4 for Windows instead. Right now, you need 1Password.com membership to enable full features in 1Password 6 for Windows and we do offer a month trial if you want to try it.

This discussion has been closed.