I have 1password 6 for mac license, Can i registry 1password 4 for window (installed via wine)

Options

Hi, I have 1password 6 for mac license, Can i registry 1password 4 for window (installed via wine for ubuntu 16)?
1pw4 ask me to enter the license key BUT I have license file only and i try to use license key which i found after open the license file also.

Its same issue with this ? https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/63267/1password-6-for-mac-license-valid-for-1password-4-for-windows

1Password Version: 4.6
Extension Version: nil
OS Version: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hello @Tim_Y,

Thank you for reaching out! :)

We've made some changes to 1Password licensing back in March this year. Could you please email us at support@agilebits.com with your details (just the email address used for the AgileBits Store purchase should suffice) and we'll see what we can do for you here. Thanks in advance! :+1:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down your email and ensure that it is dealt with quickly.

Please note that if you are using 1Password Account, you don't need a license. 1Password apps for all platforms are included in your subscription. In this case you will need to download 1Password 6 for Windows, not 1Password 4, as it doesn't support 1Password Accounts.

I hope it helps. I will looking forward to your email!

++
    Greg

• Tim_Y
    Tim_Y
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Greg

Thank you and my support ID is [#RKL-69631-796]

Tim

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

@Tim_Y:

Found it! :)

We will get back to you shortly via email. Thank you once again!

ref: RKL-69631-796

This discussion has been closed.