Auto login and tag suggestions on windows pc

Options

Dea Agile bits,

I love your app, but it seems to work better on my Mac than on myWindows PC. For me on windows the auto login and tag suggestion (when adding the new password) are not working. For the auto login when I click ctrl \ it fills in the username and password but doesn't log in until I click the login button. For the tag suggestion from 1 password mac, I'm used to already existing tags being shown when I add a new login.

Do you maybe know how to solve this? This would allow 1password to run as smooth on Windows as on Mac.

Thanks in advance,
Greetings,
Rick,

1Password Version: 6.1.308d
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Home
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• PMaytham
    PMaytham
    Community Member
    Options

Having the same problem with auto login. I'm also wondering if rich icons will come back for either platform i.e Windows 10, Sierra?

• Hi guys,

Thanks for writing in.

First thing, auto-submit is not supported yet in Chrome, it is only available in Firefox. This will be fixed in a future update but I don't have a timeframe on this yet.

Are you both using Chrome?

For the tag suggestion from 1 password Mac, I'm used to already existing tags being shown when I add a new login.

That's coming in a future update, we're currently reworking the item editor in the latest betas that will enable custom sections, fields, multiple URLs and more. The changes will allow us to make it easier to support auto-competition for tags.

I'm also wondering if rich icons will come back for either platform i.e Windows 10, Sierra?

Yes, we will implement Rich Icons soon.

• arcety
    arcety
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks alot mike. Looking forward to the updates!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@arcety: On behalf of Mike you are very welcome! :+1: We are working hard to make 1Password 6 great, so please stay in touch.

Thank you in advance!

++
    Greg

• jasonnm
    jasonnm
    Community Member
    Options

Hey guys,
    I was wondering the same thing re tag auto-suggestions - to see you already have it in mind is awesome. I love 1Password, but this will make it even more awesome :)
    Thanks,
    J

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @jasonnm,

Thank you for participating! We are working hard every day to make 1Password for Windows even better than it is now. I can't wait for better tag handling myself. :)

If there is anything else (besides that) we can help you with, please let us know. We are always here for you.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.