1PW 6.5.1 crashes on iOS 10.2

Options
2»

Comments

• Ben
    Options

It could be. Have you been sending in crash reports when the problem occurs?

Ben

• chrisjk
    chrisjk
    Community Member
    Options

After opening 1Password on my phone (iPhone 6plus running IOS 10.2) with either Touch ID or by typing the password, the app immediately crashes. Restarting the phone does not work.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• alias
    alias
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty today I had the impression that the two bugs I am experiencing are correlated to some extent: I managed to see my stored logins again in the 1password app, and they disappeared at about the same time that the greyed-out extension bug happened to me again (after turning off autolock in the app again). I cannot say for certain, but there seemed to be that temporal correlation.

• Ben
    Options

Hi folks,

I'd like to ask you to send me the crash reports from your iOS devices. Here are the steps you'll need to follow:

1. Plug your phone into your computer and sync it with iTunes.
    2. Switch to the Finder, click on the Go menu and choose "Go to Folder..."
    3. Paste the following into the window that pops up: ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/
    4. Select all the files that begin with 1Password and drag them to Mail in the Dock to create a new mail message.
    5. Send the email to support+forum@agilebits.com

Alternatively, if you do not have a computer with iTunes available:

1. Open Settings app
    2. Go to Privacy, then Diagnostics & Usage
    3. Select Diagnostics & Usage Data
    4. Locate the log for 1Password. The logs will be named in the format: 1Password__
    5. Select the desired log. Then, using the text selection UI select the entire text of the log. Once the text is selected, tap Copy
    6. Paste the copied text to Mail and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com

With your email please include a link to this thread:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/73486/

And also include your forum username. When you send the message you will get an automated reply from BitBot containing a Support ID. Please post the Support ID here so we can 'connect the dots.'

Thanks!

Ben

• levinehank
    levinehank
    Community Member
    Options

Believe my wife is having problem similar to other users here: 1Password 6.5.1; iPad mini 4 with latest iOS. 1Password continually crashes after master password is entered. Have deleted 1Password and reinstalled but problem persists. Have sent reports in. Welcome any help on this.

• Ben
    Options

@levinehank,

I don't see any reports in our inbox from the email address you use on the forums. Could you please try following the instructions here:

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/347816/#Comment_347816

Thanks!

Ben

• levinehank
    levinehank
    Community Member
    Options

Will be under my wife's email address. Can I send to you offline?

• Ben
    Options

@levinehank,

If you follow the instructions I linked it doesn't matter which email account you send from as you'll be posting your Support ID here, which we can track. :)

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.