user & password not filled

Options

I dbl-click the log in, it opens the web page I want but does not sign on, in other words does not fill in user & password

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @bobbol,

Thanks for writing us about your issue.
    Can you please give us a few more details? Which version of 1Password are you using? Which version of the extension? Which browser is this happening in? And if you're willing to share the information: which site is this happening on?

Thanks,

Alex

• bobbol
    bobbol
    Community Member
    Options

Hey Alex
    bought the Windows ver today so I guess that would be the latest; not sure of extension; browser is Edge because I don't know how to force to open in Chrome; have just tried two sites so far: kaiserpermanente.org and onelegal.com; thx for responding!!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hello @bobbol,

I see that you signed up for 1Password Individual account and downloaded 1Password 6 for Windows. In order to fill your data in the browser you will need to download 1Password extension – it will not work without it.

There is no extension for Microsoft Edge at the moment, but we are working closely with Microsoft to make it happen. Please let me know if you are able to use 1Password with the 1Password extension in Chrome. Thank you!

Looking forward to your reply,
    Greg 8-)

• bobbol
    bobbol
    Community Member
    Options

thx!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Any time! We're here if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.