Multiple problems.

Options

I have two computers and 1Password on each computer. The first computer is a desktop running Windows 7 and the small laptop uses Windows 10. The two computers do not sync. On the laptop I tried to log into my credit card account. Three logins appeared, none of which work. When I checked 1Password, the account was not listed. I went back to the credit card login page and tried to delete the three logins. No luck.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:how to remove unseen logins windows 10

Comments

• Hi @pekellyco,

Thanks for writing in.

Are you using 1Password 6 or 4? If you're using Dropbox, you should be using 1Password 4 on both.

Can you email us your 1Password diagnostics reports from both computers, so we can see what's going on. Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• pekellyco
    pekellyco
    Community Member
    Options

Mike,
    Both of my computers are using version 4.6.1.617. The first report will be from the laptop where logins show up at a website but are not listed when I open 1Password.
    Paul

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

@pekellyco: Thank you!

We found your reports and we'll get back to you shortly via email. :+1:

ref: TJX-77124-791

This discussion has been closed.