Sync Errors and Offline Changes

Options
mmm1
mmm1
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I have a "Sync Errors" and "Offline Changes" bug. How do I fix this??

1Password Version: 6.2.333
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Pass

Comments

• Hi @mmm1,

Thanks for writing in. Sync errors usually mean the item was rejected by our servers, this isn't something you can directly fix on your own. To figure this out, you have to get in touch with us, so we can figure out what happened. Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• mmm1
    mmm1
    Community Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

What does the diagnostic report expose from a security point of view other than the obvious of URLS, etc. when viewed?

• Hi @mmm1,

From a security point of view, nothing, we wouldn't make this available for everyone to use if it would risk your security. It list your 1Password app settings, your sign-in address, and all internal logs which does not include any private or encrypted data. You are more than welcome to review the report yourself, we do not send them out automatically.

• mmm1
    mmm1
    Community Member
    Options

I fixed the sync issue by copying the pass to another vault. Deleting it on the web with the sync issue. Signing out of the account on the windows client and and back into the account. Then moving the pass back to the right vault on the web.

I bet there is an issue when you create "custom labels" and "new fields", but not sure... Just a guess. You guys can flush that out.

I will send you just the specific error needed, but not the whole report.

• Hi @mmm1,

That's fine but errors aren't enough to help, a lot of times errors are red herrings and we need to know what happened before and after it. Please include the 10 lines of before and after the error as well.

This discussion has been closed.