1Password Mini is blank after unlock

Options
kathampy
kathampy
Community Member
edited January 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows
  1. Start with 1Password locked.
  2. Press the shortcut key or browser toolbar icon to fill the login.
  3. Enter the password to unlock 1Password Mini.

1Password Mini is now blank and does not show any logins. I have to close the window and initiate it again for it to fill or show any logins. This happens only the first time after unlocking.

1Password Version: 6.2.333d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @kathampy,

Thank you for reporting this!

Could you please specify the browser you are using the extension version? I've tried to reproduce the issue on my side (Chrome 55.0.2883.87, 1Password extension 4.6.2.90) and wasn't successful – 1Password Mini unlocks with the info in it.

Does the issue remain in a different browser?

Once I have the additional info, I will try again. Thank you! Looking forward to your reply!

Best,
    Greg

• kathampy
    kathampy
    Community Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

1Password 4.6.2 for Firefox x64 50.1.0. I don't have any other browsers installed right now.

I just found that it happens only when 1Password boots for the first time. Re-locking it doesn't trigger the issue. If you unlock 1Password Mini from the browser, the list is blank. Also, if you unlock 1Password Mini from the system tray, the all the items are corrupted and only show random characters for all text.

• Hi @kathampy,

This is a known issue when 1Password mini was bought up for the first time like after a reboot and when you unlock, it doesn't refresh to show the filtered list, which is why you have to dismiss and bring it up again.

This will be fixed in a future update.

This discussion has been closed.