Bug: 1Password and Browser extension don't remember last-used vault

Options

I keep coming back to 1Password and finding that it has All Vaults selected instead of defaulting back to the previously-selected vault. This is super-frustrating, as I get a bunch of results from other vaults that I don't want most of the time.

Can we please get this back to how 1Password 4 worked? :)

1Password Version: 6.2.333d
Extension Version: 6.2.333d
OS Version: Windows 10 Insider
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kop48: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's not get crazy now! ;)

I know some folks like that, but multiple vaults has been a longstanding feature request, and one we're happy to have on WIndows finally. But I think we can agree that it would be helpful if we could specify a "default vault for display", or at least remember where you left off...but I'm not sure we want to go back to a single vault setup. Would that help? :)

• kop48
    kop48
    Community Member
    Options

Oh I don't want a single-vault setup! I'd just like for the vault filter to remember what it's set to in the browser extension at minimum, but also within the app.

• Hi @kop48,

Thanks for the clarification. Additional settings for remembering the last last vault used and syncing the vault selector between both 1Password app and 1Password mini are coming in future updates.

• kop48
    kop48
    Community Member
    Options

Just installed the 6.4 Beta build and found that this still defaults to 'All vaults'. When is this feature going to land? :)

• You're really keeping us in check right now, @kop48.
    This feature is on the todo list and we're getting to it. We can't wait to see it in the app, too :)

• kop48
    kop48
    Community Member
    Options

The three things that I commented on are my pet peeves. Sorry to hassle!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kop48: No hassle at all! Just joking around a bit. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the beta, so you'll be able to get all the good stuff early when it's added. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.