1 Password6 Stop Working

Options
fedeb000
fedeb000
Community Member
edited January 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

This occurred when ii try to edit some fields and click save.

here's a photo of the error
http://imgur.com/NuxhChe

Logs File, change extension to "txt" to open.

1Password Version: 6.2.333d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows
Sync Type: 1Password Account

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@fedeb000: I'm really sorry about that! Is it happening every time you try to edit/save? The good news is that either way the development team gets any crash reports sent so they can address any bugs. But certainly if the problem persists, the best thing to do will be to restart Windows, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening there:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Please send it to support+forums@agilebits.com with a link to this discussion and your username in the email so we can 'connect the dots', and post the Support ID you receive here. Also, knowing your timezone and the date/time of the incident will help us find it in the logs. We will get to the bottom of this! :)

• fedeb000
    fedeb000
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty yes when i edit/save but only for specific items, that are the ones that I migrate from 1Password 4 and then I edit some of this in my Android phone the field "Date" that the default date that was setted was "31/12/1969" , and when i try to midify any field in this item the app crash.

Yes i send many times the report that the app show in a red popout.

ID is [#IVC-86224-295]

Date: 14/1/2017 10:13:10 p. m. GMT -3:00 Buenos Aires.

• Hi @fedeb000,

Thanks, we got the report. We'll reply to your email as soon as we analyze why it is happening.

ref: IVC-86224-295

This discussion has been closed.