Forgotten by tech?

Options

The tech that I was working with me has not sent me an email since the 14th. I have two computer, a desktop and a small laptop. The desktop has 1Password reinstalled and seems to be working fine with 11 logins. Both Dropboxes seem to be the same. However, the Dropbox on the laptop has been updated with the small icon and green arrow apparent but will disappear after the laptop has been turned off and then back on after a few hours. My main problem now is what I would call a fathom 1Password on the laptop. I have removed duplicate passwords from the folder. I don't see any generated passwords in 1Password. When I try to use 1Password on my credit card site and others, a whole box of passwords open but none of them work or are they the ones I see when opening 1Password on the laptop. How do I get rid of the fathom passwords? I sent a screen shot as requested to the tech but again no reply.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Forgotten by tech?

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

Dear @pekellyco,

I am really sorry for the delay with our response. Our small team is overwhelmed with the support requests after recent holidays and we are doing our best to catch up. I found your email on our side and will make sure that we reply to your email today.

Thank you for your patience and staying in touch! We really appreciate it!

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: TJX-77124-791

This discussion has been closed.