Community Member
edited January 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

How to find hello beta on app store...?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@durgesh: If you're referring to the UWP / Windows Store version of 1Password, it isn't currently available for new "purchases"; you'd only be able to get it from your store purchase history if you'd installed it previously. We're working on a new version but it isn't quite ready yet. Hopefully we'll have new for you in this area in the near future though. :)

• Hi @durgesh,

If you want to use the latest beta version of 1Password on the PCs, you can find it at our website here. After downloading it, enable the beta updates via the Settings on top right (gear icon), select Options > Updates to find the setting for it.

This is the only way to get 1Password 6 right now for the PCs. If you do not plan to use 1Password.com service, you can find 1Password 4 here instead.

• durgesh
    durgesh
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you brenty, mike t..... I m using Lumia 650.... How can i get it...? I hv bought phone on 14 jan....

• Hi @durgesh,

If you never downloaded 1Password at the Windows Store, you cannot get 1Password for Windows 10 Mobile at the moment.

To be sure, open your Windows Store App and go to your "My Library" page, it will show you all of the apps you've downloaded. See if 1Password is on the list. If it is not on the list, then you can't get 1Password at the moment.

• durgesh
    durgesh
    Community Member
    Options

But why i can't get 1Password at the moment..?

• MikeT
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hi @durgesh,

We've pulled 1Password from the Windows Store a few months ago, there is no available 1Password version for the Windows Store. We had to pull it because there was an accidental release of a different 1Password version and we couldn't undo it, so the only option is to remove it completely. To properly address this, we have to submit a new update but we're in the middle of developing a new version, so the only option is to wait for us to finish the new version and submit that as an update.

We don't have a timeframe on when it is coming back to the Windows Store, hopefully not too long.

This discussion has been closed.