Sign in - Connection timeout

Options
topascz
topascz
Community Member
edited January 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi,

I just downloaded the last version of 1Password for Windows and I am unable to login... it does something but after short short time it ends with message "Unable to sign in, please check details provided and your network connection". A tried it maybe 10 times but with same result.

Is there any logs I should send to discover the problem?

Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.2.333
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @topascz,

Welcome to the forums! :+1: Let's find out what is going on.

There are several reasons why 1Password 6 will behave like that, but first of all, could you please specify, are you using any kind of VPN/proxy on your side? If you are not, we will dig deeper. :) Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• topascz
    topascz
    Community Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hi @Greg,

No VPN or proxy at all. I also tried to disable antivirus. So let's go deeper...

PS: I'm software developer so you can write instructions more technically.

Thanks!

Have a nice day.

• Hi @topascz,

We log to Event Viewer for all errors, can you check it to see what error 1Password is returning as soon as you sign in. We have our own 1Password source via the Event Viewer > Applications and Services Logs > 1Password or if you want, just email us your diagnostics report and we'll figure it out for you.

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• topascz
    topascz
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @MikeT,

Email sent. But I cannot do regular diagnostic report because it needs login and I'm unable to login at all. I attached Event Viewer log instead.

Thanks!

• Hi @topascz,

Sorry, that is my fault, I should've realized you're not adding a second account and the app itself wouldn't unlock without an account first.

I found your email and thanks for also including the curl output, we'll reply to your email as soon as possible.

ref: TZN-63394-443

This discussion has been closed.