Referrer: forum-search:editing locked

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @bobatbob,

I am sorry for the confusion!

1Password 6 for Windows is currently focused on 1Password accounts and doesn't yet support item creation or modification for local vaults or those stored in Dropbox (adding new items and editing existing ones is currently only possible for 1Password accounts). This will be added in one of the future updates.

If you need to edit local vaults, you need 1Password 4. We're sorry about this inconvenience.

However, you can sign up for 1Password account and migrate your data there. In this case you will be able to use 1Password 6 in its full glory. :)

Please let me know if it helps. If you have more questions, I will be happy to answer them.

Cheers,
    Greg

• bobatbob
    bobatbob
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the informaiton. I have deleted my Dropbox links to 1Password so now using only the Vault in my name. I'll have some further questions but need to watch your videos first to get aquainted. I have been using 1Password for some time without an account but now signed up.

• Hi @bobatbob,

On behalf of Greg, you're welcome. We'll be here any time to help, do reach out whenever if you have any questions or need further assistance with something.

This discussion has been closed.