1Password teams missing features [Improvements coming soon]

Options
Olliecampbell
Olliecampbell
Community Member
edited February 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hello,

I may be missing these features but I'd like to know if they're due to return or not...

• You used to be able to categorise passwords with Tags, but this has disappeared.
  • If I try to use the 1P extension (with Chrome in this case) to fill in credit card information there's no way to browse through the categories and choose a card. I can only search for it by name. Handy if you can remember the names for each, but not so if you have lots!

This is all using 1P v6 and a Teams account.

1Password Version: 6.3.359d
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Teams

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @Olliecampbell,

Thank you for taking time to reach out and using 1Password Teams! :+1:

1Password 6 is under active development at the moment and still misses some features here and there. We are working really hard to bring it to feature parity with 1Password 4 on Windows or 1Password 6 on Mac.

You used to be able to categorise passwords with Tags, but this has disappeared.

You can still add tags to items in your vault:

Is this the feature you are talking about? Please let me know if my guess is off the mark here.

If I try to use the 1P extension (with Chrome in this case) to fill in credit card information there's no way to browse through the categories and choose a card. I can only search for it by name. Handy if you can remember the names for each, but not so if you have lots!

I understand where you are coming from. Categories in 1Password Mini for 1Password 6 are coming, along with lots of other improvements. As I've mentioned above, our Windows team are hard at work to make it great. :)

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns about 1Password 6. Your feedback is very valuable to us. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• Olliecampbell
    Olliecampbell
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,

Ahh of course, I've just migrated this company I'm working for onto 1Password and none of the passwords are tagged, hence not seeing them on the left hand side!

Ok, glad to hear the Categories are on their way.

Thanks

• On behalf of Greg, you're welcome.

We hope to share more news on 1Password mini soon.

This discussion has been closed.