Since I upgraded to version 6 my Chrome extension is not working

Options

I was a very happy 1password user until I upgraded recently. Now I have duplicate vaults and my extensions do not work.

1Password Version: 6.2.333d
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My chrome extension will not work

Comments

• Hi @S_Engle,

Thanks for writing in.

We use the same browser extensions between 1Password 4 and 6, they should still work the same way but with a different UI because the UI is rendered by the main 1Password program. It is possible your anti-malware solution need to whitelist 1Password 6 to allow the extension to connect to 1Password 6's mini. Can you tell us what anti-malware solution you're using?

However, there shouldn't be any duplicate vaults, that's not a known issue unless you're using a local vault via Dropbox?

To help us narrow this down, can you email us your 1Password diagnostics report. Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• S_Engle
    S_Engle
    Community Member
    Options

I responded via email

• S_Engle
    S_Engle
    Community Member
    Options

It's been 10 minutes since my helpdesk did the repair on your app and I just got a message to install which I did. Then the helper worked and websites were being filled in. I then restarted my PC and I am back to things not working again.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

@S_Engle: Thank you for the email! I've found it on our side and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks again! :+1:

ref: BWT-17577-886

• S_Engle
    S_Engle
    Community Member
    Options

At our company, We use “microsoft system center 2012 endpoint protection” AV

• Hi @S_Engle,

Let's move this to the email, we can't help you properly by communicating in two different places. Please only reply to the emails.

This discussion has been closed.