6.3.370d: tags not syncing from iOS to PC?

XIII
XIII
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Last weekend I created a new tag and tagged 9 items with it, on my iPhone. I do see this on my iPhone and iPad, but not on my PC. This tag is missing in the overview and missing on all items. Older tags are visible though.

What's happening here?

1Password Version: 6.3.370d
OS Version: Windows 10 x64 1607
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @XIII,

I am using 1Password Families on my PC and iPhone and never had any problems with tags. That is strange. What do you think, is it possible that 1Password on your PC is not synced with your account?

To get a better idea of what is going on, please share Diagnostics Reports from your Windows PC and iPhone. Here is how:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach them to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post the reports in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

What do you think, is it possible that 1Password on your PC is not synced with your account?

Looks like that... When I started 1Password today the new tag was there and the correct 9 items were tagged with it.

• MikeT
    edited February 2017

Hi @XIII,

I'm glad it did resolve on its own but it shouldn't happen in the first place. We're working on improving the sync subsystem, I suspect you may have a connection drop on your PC that pushed 1Password offline that wouldn't reconnect until you restart the app. We're finding various little glitches with Windows' network stack but we're adding improvements to work around it in each update.

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

I suspect you may have a connection drop on your PC that pushed 1Password offline

In case that happens again: (how) can I see whether 1Password is offline?

• MikeT
    edited February 2017

Hi @XIII,

Normally, 1Password won't know until you make a change and 1Password shows Offline Change on top of the left sidebar.

You can check the diagnostics report and look for the notifier error, all errors are labeled red in the report, the logs are most recent on the bottom of the report.

This discussion has been closed.