Updating

Every time a try an updates from 3.8.21 to .22 it says an error accord, so what to do. I have a MAC computer. Operating system 10.12.3

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Every time i try to update 3.8 it don't work So what to do. I have tried about a six times

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Anders: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! There are a few issues here. First, we made some significant changes to the update server years ago, which is why you're getting the error. You'd need to install the latest version manually.

However, the larger issue is that 1Password 3 was developed in 2009 and supports OS X Snow Leopard and Lion. El Capitan in particular introduced a number of incompatibilities, and as such it won't work as well on Sierra either. You can read more details in the announcement at the top of this forum category:

1Password 3: Modern browsers and OS X

1Password 6, one the other hand, fully supports OS X Yosemite, El Capitan, and macOS Sierra. You'll have a better experience there, so you may want to consider upgrading. I hope this helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.