My iPhone and iPad sync fine. My Macbook Pro and iMac sync fine too. But I can not get the iOS devices to sync with the macOS devices. I am using iCloud to sync all devices.
- They all use to sync together. Not sure when this split happened.
- All devices say they have updated recently.
- Using the same iCloud account.
- Tried Disabling the sync on the iPad and re-enabling it to see if that would help properly sync everything.
- All apps are currently up to date.
- I have looked at and followed https://support.1password.com/icloud-troubleshooting/
- I have sent in diagnostic reports for my Macbook Pro, iMac, iPad, and iPhone.
Hardware specs and software versions
- iPad Pro (iOS 10.2.1 and 1Password Version 6.5.2)
- iPhone 6 (iOS 10.3 and 1Password Version 6.5.2)
- Macbook Pro (OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 and 1Password Version 6.6.1)
- iMac (macOS Sierra 10.12.3 and 1Password Version 6.6.1)
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: iCloud
Report number [#AYG-59195-931].
More report numbers
Not sure where the fourth number is. I sent in 4 separate reports. I think one of the automated responses didn't have a code in the subject line.
Also, as a UX note, it wasn't super clear that the support ID is in the subject line. I am pretty sure that is what it is, but the email doesn't have anywhere in it "Support ID : ". Having that somewhere in the body of the email would help reassure me that is the correct number to be sending back.
Good afternoon @soracco. Thanks for sending in all those reports. I will be following up with you via email from here on out.
The issue somehow resolved itself. I am not 100% sure, but I think the updated software launched after I reported my issue corrected my problem.
Thanks for reaching out to me via email!
Thanks for the update @soracco! If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.