Data does not get synced to Windows

Options

I have two machines: MacBook Pro (OS: macOS Sierra) and Surface Pro 4 (OS: Windows 10). I have installed the latest versions as of today on both systems and signed up for a trial account. When I add a site login via Chrome extension on Windows I can see it synced to my Mac. However, It does not get synced automatically to the Windows app when I do it the other way around (adding something on Mac to see it reflected on Windows) unless I log out from the Windows app and login back again. This could be frustrating since I often work on both machines at the same time. Any solutions?

1Password Version: On Mac: 6.6 (660013), On Windows: v6.3.359d
Extension Version: Same Chrome extension on both: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: macOS 10.12.3, Windows 10 Pro Version 1607
Sync Type: trial membership

Comments

• Hey @mhmhsh,

Thanks for writing in. Sorry to hear you're having issues with this. We're investigating this type of sync issue at the moment.
    As an interim solution you can exit 1Password via the icon in the task bar notification area and start it again.

I'd also like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Alex

• AlexHoffmann
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hey!

I think I found an email from you with a diagnostics report and I'm going respond there.

谢谢,

Alex

ref: GLX-15148-952

• mhmhsh
    mhmhsh
    Community Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hello Alex,

I have just sent an email to: support+forum@agilebits.com along with the diagnostic report you requested. My support ID is [#WXJ-19513-218]. BTW, I do not recall sending any previous email messages except this one. Thanks!

• mhmhsh
    mhmhsh
    Community Member
    Options

My support ID is [#WXJ-19513-218]

• MikeT
    Options

Thanks, we got your email and will reply as soon as possible.

ref: WXJ-19513-218]

This discussion has been closed.