Website does not ask for login

Options

I am facing a similar issue on 1 of the sites as this user but a different site
https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/23428/website-not-asking-to-save-login-for-website

I do not see the Option - Select Save new login. option on the Windows Chrome Extension.
So how can I do it?

Thanks.

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• SergeyTheAgile
    edited March 2017
    Options

@pal4life sorry for the confusion, "Save new Login" is available in recent beta builds, we hope to push it to stable soon, but it takes time (more on the reason for delay is here https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/76139/1password-6-4-update-is-coming-soon-please-make-sure-you-get-the-latest-6-3-update-first). If you are feeling like giving beta a try - please follow instructions here.

• pal4life
    pal4life
    Community Member
    Options

How do I know when the new builds are out?

• @pal4life

Thanks for asking! 1Password 6 will check for updates whenever the app is restarted or once a day.
    If you sign up for the beta version as suggested by Sergey, you will get the features you're looking for immediately.
    You can disable beta updates once the feature has been added to the stable public version.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Alex

• pal4life
    pal4life
    Community Member
    Options

Another issue is that the chrome extension does fill in the password but does not click on login to fully automate this, I saw this working on Mac but not on Windows.
    Is this part of future updates too?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@pal4life: Autosubmit in Chrome should be working in the latest beta-version. Have you already updated? Thanks! :+1:

• pal4life
    pal4life
    Community Member
    Options

You mean the 1password software on my windows computer or just the chrome extension?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@pal4life: I mean 1Password app on your Windows PC. :)

Auto-submit support in Chrome is added in the latest stable version of 1Password 6 (6.4.377). You can download it here. Let us know if it works for you.

Cheers,
    Greg

• pal4life
    pal4life
    Community Member
    Options

Post the app update to 6.4.377 the auto sign in still does not work on Chrome yet.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @pal4life,

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

This discussion has been closed.