1 Password - No Attachments? No Folders?

Options

I tried to use 1P6 after 1P4, but can't add any attachments and can't organazed my data by folder. It's very impotand functions for me. When It is add to 1P6?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Spn13: Since 1Password 6 only supports 1Password.com Accounts at this time, and folders an attachments aren't available there, they aren't part of the new app. It may be that changes in the future, but for now if you prefer local vaults, folders, and attachments, 1Password 4 supports these fully. I'm sorry for the confusion that's caused.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Spn13,

Just to clarify further, 1Password 6 support Documents, which is a category that hold your attachments, so you can upload files as Documents if you want.

Folders are phased out, we're using tags now.

Both are which is how 1Password.com handles this at the moment. We will continue to refine this over time.

• Spn13
    Spn13
    Community Member
    Options

Thank's
    There is no way to choose tags from list of my tags. I see the topic about that (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/76468/tags-not-auto-complete-coming-in-a-future-update#latest) and hope that this feature will be add in the next release.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Spn13: On behalf of Mike and Brenty you are very welcome! :+1: We are planning to improve tags editing in the future updates, please stay tuned. :)

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.