To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

long term customer now cant find 1 password

Options
Community Member

information about mini doesn't work .. downloads do not work. now 1password gone from apps. whats going on??

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

Community Member
    Options

1 password does not work nor does the download

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@3333: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! Can you tell me more about your setup and where you're running into this issue? What "information about mini" are you referring to? You can always download 1Password from our website. Are you receiving some sort of error due to "security" software on your computer blocking the download? Let me know what you find!

Community Member
    Options

This what I get from downloads: There is no application set to open the document “Unconfirmed 281367.crdownload”. When I tried to open 1password 6 I received the message it could not connect to 1password mini. I then checked the help and the message was to trash the 1password 6 and open a new one. it showed the message I was getting and said it was common. I did this and this is where I am now - nada!

I have a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7, OS Sierra, 10.12.3

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @3333,

Can you try downloading with Safari and let us know if you have success with that? Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@3333: Ah, that makes more sense. A .crdownload file is a temporary file Chrome creates when downloading. You won't be able to do anything with that. Definitely try downloading with another browser. Hopefully whatever is preventing you from downloading successfully with Chrome won't pose a problem there.

Community Member
    Options

I did get progress with Safari but I tried to get a new 1 password and it makes me get a new account and PAY. I've been paying for many years now I can't get my app opened.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@3333: It's sounds like you may just need to open your existing vault or sync it from another device then. But I see you've also contacted us via email separately, so I'll reply there are we can get more details on your setup and what you're trying to do.

ref: QEZ-11367-811

This discussion has been closed.