Where do I find my "Existing 1Password vault"?

Options

I just went through a version update. I get a "Welcome to 1Password" screen that has 3 options. When I select "I have used 1Password before" I do not know where my existing 1Password vault is located. Please help me. How do I determine where is my vault. I don't even know if I have to open the vault.

1Password Version: 6.2.333d
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: Windows 8.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Where do I find my "Existing 1Password vault"?

Comments

• apcolor
    apcolor
    Community Member
    Options

Please disregard my post. I ran the version 4 by mistake. All is well!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @apcolor,

Thank you for good news! :) I am sorry for the confusion with two apps, but it is great to hear that you've figured it out.
    Should you have any other questions or difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here for you. :+1:

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Cheers,
    Greg

• nicole57
    nicole57
    Community Member
    Options

Glad to see someone else had this problem! @apcolor, how were you able to run an earlier version? Did you download the old version again and it worked? Thanks very much.

• apcolor
    apcolor
    Community Member
    Options

That bunch of problems I had accrued months ago. I don't remember the details. Sorry.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @nicole57, thank you for reaching out!

I think that @apcolor had the opposite issue: he is using 1Password account, but downloaded 1Password 4, which supports local vaults only. You can always download 1Password 4 on our website, but please let us know what difficulties you have now. We are here to help. :)

Thanks!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.