New User Completely Confused

Just downloaded product as trial and spent 2 hours going over user guide and I'm completely confused. Guess I need a video tutorial. Only video on the website is an advertisement summary and not really designed to guide someone like me through how to use the product.

Completely intimidated at this point. Isn't there an easy series of online videos designed to help a new user. I think I'm suffering from TOO much alternative information that kind of jumps around and doesn't start at the very beginning and slowly progress through to some end point.

Any help would be appreciated. I think I should probably use a product like this, but so far I'm scared off by the fact I can't figure out how to use it.

Comments

• Oops. Guess this should be in Snow Leopard as that's my OS version.

• Just downloaded product as trial and spent 2 hours going over user guide and I'm completely confused. Guess I need a video tutorial. Only video on the website is an advertisement summary and not really designed to guide someone like me through how to use the product.

Completely intimidated at this point. Isn't there an easy series of online videos designed to help a new user. I think I'm suffering from TOO much alternative information that kind of jumps around and doesn't start at the very beginning and slowly progress through to some end point.

Any help would be appreciated. I think I should probably use a product like this, but so far I'm scared off by the fact I can't figure out how to use it.
  • Hi rayinohio,

Welcome to the forums :)

Don McAllister from Screencasts Online did an excellent video tutorial of using 1Password 3. Note that the video is a little out of date, so things are bound to be a little bit different.

SCO0246-1password3-free-960x540-h264-EDipad-lp.mov
This discussion has been closed.