Still no word-wrap in the Notes and Tags fields [Implemented in 6.5 beta 3]

Lanceanz
Lanceanz
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Today's update still doesn't wrap text in the Notes and Tags fields. I either have to type short lines, or stretch 1Password across 2 screens! The occurs in both Edit-mode, and when viewing an entry. It's possible some other fields don't wrap, but either they don't matter, or it's not appropriate. Otherwise, the changes in this week's betas are very welcome.
Thanks, Lance

1Password Version: 6.5.396d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro x64
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:word wrap

Comments

• Hi @Lanceanz,

Thanks for writing in.

Right now, these two are not high on our list to implement. There are technical reasons why we can't do it right now but we will improve and fix this in a future update.

Fro the Notes field, press the enter key to start the new line, that'll be respected in all 1Password apps.

• Lanceanz
    Lanceanz
    Community Member

Hi Mike. Yes, I do sometimes type short lines. But it is a pain, especially now that 1Password is my preferred vault on Windows (in addition to my MacBooks and iOS devices). Appreciate that some things are technically hard, but it's #1 on my list :-)

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@Lanceanz: Thank you for letting us know! :) We are working hard to make 1Password 6 even better, so please stay updated with the latest release notes here.

Cheers,
    Greg

• Lanceanz
    Lanceanz
    Community Member

Thank you! It may be April 1st, but I'm no April Fool. Wordwrap is working on 6.5.398d (as per the release notes).

• Well, it's still March 31st here. :P You're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.