1Password 6.5.401d Icon, Favorites, and more - Help

Options

So I just upgraded from stand-alone 1Password (v 4.x). I upgraded all of my platforms (win, mac, ios) and I have noticed a few features seem to be missing from my Windows installations.
1. There seems to be no ability to designate, or remove 'favorites'. I can do it via the IOS app, but not Windows. Is that purposefully missing?
2. Folders are gone - can they be re-created? Or are tags the only way to organize items?
a. If tags is the answer, is there a way to 'bulk update' (add or remove) tags on all items?
b. Is there a way to see what items do not have tags?
c. If folders are possible, how??
3. Icons are all generic now I don't see any way to pull from a web page or app (like Amazon) to update the icon. Icon's are custom in IOS. Is there a way to do this in the Windows version I am using?

Any and all advice/help is appreciated. Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.5.401d
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: agile cloud

Comments

• Hi @RaiderRoss,

Thanks for writing in with your questions and congrats on the 1Password account.
    I'll be happy to answer your questions:

There seems to be no ability to designate, or remove 'favorites'. I can do it via the IOS app, but not Windows. Is that purposefully missing?

Yes, that feature is still missing but it's coming.

Folders are gone - can they be re-created? Or are tags the only way to organize items?

Yes, tags have replaced folders. They are a much more flexible way to organise your items.

If tags is the answer, is there a way to 'bulk update' (add or remove) tags on all items?

Not yet. We're still working on that.

Is there a way to see what items do not have tags?

You mean a tag that lists items without tags? That's breaking my brain ;)
    I get what you wish to see here and I've added a feature request on your behalf.

If folders are possible, how??

Nope, they're gone.

Icons are all generic now I don't see any way to pull from a web page or app (like Amazon) to update the icon. Icon's are custom in IOS. Is there a way to do this in the Windows version I am using?

Rich icons and custom icons are coming in the future. We miss them, too.

I hope you'll find this information to be helpful. Should you need help with something else, simply contact us again.

Cheers,

Alex

This discussion has been closed.